10th Convergences World Forum
The 10th Convergences World Forum focusing on "Together, let’s innovate for a Zero Exclusion, Zero Carbon, Zero Poverty World!" took place on September 4th & 5th 2017 in Paris (Palais Brongniart). As every year, the forum brought together more than 5,000 participants from all over the world and from all sectors.
Anne- Marie Geourjon, Head of Programme at Ferdi and researcher in tax issues and development moderated the session :
Fiscal optimization and development financing
- Anne-Marie GEOURJON, Head of Programme FERDI (moderator)
- Julien JARRIGE, Advisor, Tax Administration Centre, OECD
- Pierre VALENTIN, Chairman, Ecofi Investissements
- John CHRISTENSEN, co-founder of the Tax Justice Network
- Friederike RÖDER, France director at ONE
from left to right : Pierre Valentin, Friederike Röder, Anne-marie Geourjon, John Christensen, Julien Jarrige.