The text adopted Saturday, December 12th by the 195 States of the COP marks a big step in the climatic negotiations. For the first time, the countries agreed on a universal text aiming at coping with climate change.
During the COP, Ferdi examined four issues which should be addressed in the future:
- Monday, December 7th, 2015, Climate Generations Areas :
1. Financing mitigation: how to get to an equitable global financing regime?
2. Financing adaptation: Measure vulnerability to climate change for better allocation
3. Climate change and natural disaster risks: Financing and implementation strategies
- Tuesday, December 8th, Blue Zone
4. «Can National Policies and INDCs Alone lead to a Workable and effective Climate Regime»
Patrick Guillaumont, President of Ferdi and Jaime de Melo, Scientific Advisor at Ferdi participated in four workshops respectively organised by
IPEMED - December 3rd (Jaime de Melo)
Afrique-Méditerranée-Europe, espace pertinent pour de nouvelles solidarités contre le changement climatique ?
UN-OHRLLS and the Government of Zambia - December 6th (Patrick Guillaumont)
Supporting Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation Needs in Landlocked Developing Countries
UN-OHRLLS - December 6th (Patrick Guillaumont)
Ministerial Meeting on Financing Climate Change Adaptation in Least Developed Countries (LDCs)
OIF and the Government of Senegal - December 7th (Patrick Guillaumont)
Le financement du climat dans les pays en développement : besoins et priorités